Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook March Reveal!

Hello!  It's time to reveal our the March kits from My Creative Scrapbook!  I had the privilege  of working with the gorgeous Limited Edition kit featuring the Something Blue collection from Prima Marketing!   
 The kit is stuffed with tons of chipboard, alpha stickers, brads, and flowers!
 
 
 The doilies were cut from some of my gorgeous Prima packaging!
 
  I've added texture with a beautiful mask from Prima, as well as lots of fussy cutting!
 To get a peek at this kit, as well as the others, head to My Creative Scrapbook.  Stop by the Design Team Gallery for lots more stunning inspiration!
 
Stop by in a couple days for another release!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jean said...

My daughter is getting married in September! I think I need these papers! Such gorgeous layouts!