Saturday, November 9, 2013

Blessings Card


 Hello!  Today I have a fall card I made featuring my dies from Cheery Lynn Designs....looove my dies!!  I am adding to their current challenge on the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog
I love how the Chicken Wire adds a hint of color and texture! 
 I love that the sentiments come in two different sizes so I can chose the one that best suits my card!  Here I covered my sentiment with glitter to add a bit of pizzazz to my card!
I added two layers of petals for the sunflower, then adhered the flower center with foam adhesive to give dimension to the flower.
All the leaves and flourishes were cut from white cardstock and inked with Ranger Distress Inks.  Notice how the veins of the leaves really pop when inked!
 
Cheery Lynn Designs dies used: 
Dotted Swiss Embossing Plate
Silver French Flair Classic
French Flair Scallop Nesting Die
Build a Flower Embellishment #2
Chicken Wire
Small Leaves #1
Small Leaves #2
Flourish Leaf Strip
Mini Fanciful Flourish Right
Mini Fanciful Flourish
Stacker Flower #1 Leaf
Sunflower
Blessings
 
I hope you are getting a chance to get out and enjoy the fall! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Jodi, this is just so stunning! I love that you mixed in the chicken wire with the elegant french flairs!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us and joining the challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs!

shulsart said...

Hi, Jodi, always a pleasure to see your fabulous work. This is just gorgeous, I love the rich fall colors and the chicken wire as a backdrop is perfect. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Karen said...

Hi Jodi~ what a gorgeous card! The distressed colored leaves are so beautiful and your design is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for playing along in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge! - Karen