Monday, September 16, 2013

September Sketch at My Creative Sketches!

It's time for the September reveal at My Creative Sketches! 
 
I used lots of Prima goodies found in the September Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!
 
A mini doily diecut from Cheery Lynn designs.  The butterfly is a Prima Stamp!  I used Ranger Distress Ink in Mustard to stamp the butterfly, then added some detail with marker, finishing off with a little Stickles. 

 
 Some fussy cut flowers, another stamped butterfly, a larger diecut doily from Cheery Lynn Designs, and gorgeous Prima flowers!
 
  Be sure to head over to My Creative Sketches for details on how to win the gorgeous prize pack, and check out the inspirational creations from the design team!

 
Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh so beautiful.. love the flowers and that is a great sketch!

Sandie said...

Jodi, this is so beautiful .. love those fussy cut elements and how you interpreted the sketch. Precious photographs!!