Monday, September 9, 2013

More from My Creative Scrapbook!

 Hello!  I want to share a couple more layouts using September Kits from My Creative Scrapbook.
 
I just love the chalkboard products featured in the Main Kit.
 
The sweet patterns from Lily Bee found in the Album Kit, are the perfect way to scrap those summer photos! 

Stop by My Creative Scrapbook to check out all the available kits!
The Design Team Gallery is bursting with inspiration using this months kits!
 
Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Sandie said...

Beautiful layouts Jodi, your chalkboard layout stands out so beautifully with the background... am sure this is going to be so popular (already is). Love the lower Summer layout too, and the little cherub having a swing... adorable plus. Really enjoy seeing you create with these great kits.