Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hello Beautiful

Hello! I have another layout using the amazing May Main Kits from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring papers and embellishments from Simple Stories, flowers from Prima, bottle caps and dimensional stickers from Basic Grey! This kit was such a pleasure to create with!
The patters and colors of these papers are perfect for my new grandbaby! The adorable embellishments help the design come together quickly! 
 
 
For more inspiration from the design team stop by My Creative Scrapbook Gallery. To purchase this gorgeous kit, and to see get a peek at all the other kits stop by My Creative Scrapbook!
There is still time to play along with the April Sketch for your chance at Pam’s amazing prize package!! Details Here
 
Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful layout, Jodi!