Friday, December 16, 2011

Shawn Davis Designs

I am so sad to say that this is my last reveal for Shawn Davis Designs. Shawn has decided to pursue another venue. Shawn, Thank You so much for giving me the opportunity to design for you! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with you and the team. I wish you the best of luck in your new venture!!!
Shawn has put together a new book with fabulous templates and instructions for adorable minis using gift bags!!! You can order your copy through her store.
Here are some pages from a mini I created using the templates found in her new book.









Thanks for stopping by!!! 

4 comments:

Paper Issues said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! This is amazing, Jodi!! =)

farmhouse-story said...

just adorable, jodi! love the little laced shoe and tag design:)

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful mini album. TFS

li-bee-ti said...

I came over from My Creative Scrapbook :).
This mini is simply gorgeous! I love the colors, the dp, the embellies, the design, everything about it!
Especially I love that envelope design. is it okay to scrplift it? :)

And I looked around just a little, and I love what I see in your blog, so I became a follower. You're very creative and your work is very beautiful.

TFS!