Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cheery Lynn October releases!!

Cheery Lynn Designs is releasing some fabulous new dies today!! I had the pleasure of playing…I mean WORKING with a few of these gorgeous dies! 
Isn’t this Lacey Pumpkin Patch die just gorgeous?! After cutting the die, I dabbed ink in orange, green, and red. I added a jewel to the center of the flower and some stickles for fall sparkle. I adhered the lacey pumpkin to a diecut from the Coved Rectangle -Classic set, raising the entire piece on pop dots. I cut a few leaves using the SM Leaves 2 set to add to the fallish flair.


Did you notice the embossed background?! That is the newly released Pumpkin Patch embossing plate! It is sooo pretty! I lightly chalked over the embossed areas to make them stand out.


And last but not least, the Fall Harvest 2 die! Isn’t it stunning?! My first thought was how beautiful it would be in stained glass! From their my mind wandered to the idea of glass etching. I’ve really never tried glass etching before, but this beautiful die prompted me to give it a whirl!!


I hope you have enjoyed my creations today! Head on over to Cheery Lynn Designs blog and see the other dies, and what my fellow team members have created!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the first card with the images off centered! Wonderful use of the dies~

shulsart said...

Beautiful projects, Jodi, your fall card is just lovely. And the framed Fall Harvest is gorgeous.

farmhouse-story said...

such beautiful work, jodi! love the embossed pumpkins and your etching is gorgeous!

Sandie said...

Really lovely projects Jodi, the framed piece is so unique, and stunning.