Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh Baby!

Today, I am sharing my second reveal for Shawn Davis Designs. Focusing on the adorable chipboard pieces in the kit, I made a centerpiece/gift, invitation, and cupcakes for a baby boy shower.


I started by creating a little banner to decorate the basket. The pennant pieces were cut using the Cricut Expression and Country Life Cartridge.

I created wraps for the bottles and diapers buy punching a border and stitching it to at plain strip. I cut frames using my Spellbinders dies, then attached a chipboard piece in the center.


The cupcake wrappers and toppers were cut using the Cricut Expression and Life’s A Party cartridge.

Also using Life’s A Party, I cut the onesie card and decorated it with another of the chipboard pieces.

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

oh, my, but this is so darling, jodi! what a cute shower this would be!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

How completely adorable! I love every single thing here, it's cuteness overload!!!

Wonderful and my favorite is that sweet banner!!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What precious and sweet is this!!!