Friday, August 19, 2011

So Sweet!

Here is the first of my monthly reveal for Shawn Davis Designs. My kit this month contained the most adorable baby boy goodies. These are photos of my son at a day old. He’s going to be 18 in two weeks! *sniff sniff* Where does the time go?!
Moving on before I get all sappy…

The chipboard pieces Shawn included in the kit are so adorable!!


The flourish, butterflies, and doily are dies from Cheery Lynn Designs! They are sooo beautiful and I just can't get enough of them!!!

I cut the hearts by free hand, embossed them with my Cuttlebug, then inked. I ahered all chipboard, hearts, and butterflies with pop dots.

Have a super day!



3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a sweet,cute and adorable layout!!

farmhouse-story said...

jodi, this is SUCH a gorgeous page! love that kit!

JAVAGIRL said...

Jodi as always amazing.