Monday, February 28, 2011

March already?!

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? I spent the weekend at a local crop….my first 3 day crop ever! Can you believe it?! Of course I didn’t accomplish much, but the company was fabulous…and that’s what it’s really about, right!

Here is a card I created over the weekend….It looks like I’ve been on a layout hiatus, doesn’t it? Naawww, they are coming! I’ve been designing items for publication, and a few other suprises so you are going to have to wait a bit to peek! ;0)
Jillibean Soup-pattern paper, tag, stamp, sticker, card base; Coredinations Cardstock; Spellbinders; Kaiser Craft; Ranger Distress Inks; Bobunny; Marvy
Using my Spellbinders die, I cut a lacy circle slightly larger than the sticker and attached to the tag with pop dots. For even more dimension, I also adhered the sticker with a pop dot. A pearl in the center of the birdhouse, and a small cluster next to the sentiment added a bit of femininity to the card.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Oooo I love this card and that fun tag on it!!! Loving that lacey circle with the birdhouse center!

You big tease, I can't wait to see your projects!!!