Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pink Goodness

Such a busy time of the year! Between holiday preparations, working on final bookwork for taxes, attending my son's basketball games, and working on a couple secret projects, I did manage to squeeze out a couple of baby cards!

I used a mixture of Pink Paislee Love Stuck and Sweetness….How appropriate for a little girl!


I am addicted to all my Spellbinders dies. Isn’t that Lacy Circle just too precious?! I cut my dies with Core’dinations cardstock and sanded the edges, then attached with pop dots.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super scrappy day!


6 comments:

Cassie said...

These are gorgeous!! i need those spellbinders dies!!!
=)

MsJay said...

Very pretty!

Mel said...

Such sweet cards Jodi! I love your scrappy style! Fantastic job on these.

Andrea said...

Beautiful Jodi!!! You are my scrappy idol!!

Liz said...

Ah yes i will get my lacey circle on friday finally crazy crazy

farmhouse-story said...

just darling, jodi!