Friday, December 17, 2010

Gingerbread....yummm

Hello!! Popping in with another quick post! I’ve completed two of my scrappy Christmas gifts, just one more to go! I am hoping to get it completed tomorrow *crossing my fingers for a good mojo day*
How are you coming on your shopping? With all the storms we’ve had here in MN, I’ve resorted to shopping online this year. I have to say that I missed the hustle and bustle of the crowds, but it sure has been fun having package after package arrive on my doorstep!
While waiting for my packages to arrive, I took some time to create some tags. I just love these guys! I cut the gingerbread out using my Cricut and the Dress UP Paper Dolls Cartridge. I shaded the edges and the center of the “cookies” with a bit of Distress Ink and chalked some cheeks. Next I outlined, added some trim, a bow, and stickled some chipboard hearts for buttons.

I'm off to wrap my gifts, and hang my tags!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh these are so cute!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Oh I love these sweet ornaments! You are giving me some cute inspiration for tags too! Love it!!!