Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June already?!

Today I have an All-in-one for you. I used a previous kit from Life Preservers to create my example for Scrapfit, using the new sketch from Sketch Inspirations…whew!

ScrapFit challenge #21 - Use a machine….cuttlebug, cricut, slice, punches, etc…

I used a couple different border punches, a sizzix die, and did lots of stitching!

Non kit items: fabric; distress ink; border punches; pin; letter stickers; pearls

I love this photo of my grandmother with one of her quilts across her lap. She has 7 children, and 21 children. Each of us has at least one quilt made by her. She has many more that she created....amazing! Wish I had her talent, and patience!!

Life Preservers is sponsoring Sketch Inspirations this week. LP DT members were asked to create a layout using this fabulous sketch.
Our work is featured on Sketch Inspiration this week. Head on over and see the gorgeous work of my teammates.
Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

This LO just rocks Jodi!!! I love it!

Liz said...

This is beautiful Jodi I love the quiliting

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Totally love what you did with the sketch and the awesome piecing on here. You rocked this gf!!!

Laurajean said...

I can't even tell you,how much I LOVE this layout...just gorgeous girl :) Did you see on Timeless, that this was picked for DTLOTD(heehee) I just LOVE your work girl :)

farmhouse-story said...

i don't do scrap pages, but seeing yours, makes me want to try! this one is so sweet!