Saturday, August 1, 2009

Toot ta doo!!

The first of the month always bring excitement with the reveal of the new kits as everyone scrambles to get theirs first! Then, it’s off to check out the new challenges and sketches to prompt the mojo into gear! As you are blog hopping, don’t forget to check out the 1st challenge and the fabulous work of my teammates over at www.ScrapFIT.blogspot.com! Here is mine!



Finally!!!!

I get to share!!!!

Do you know how hard it is to keep a secret?!

I am honored to be a Guest Designer for Life Preservers Scrapbook Club for August!!! Yay!!!

You have to stop by http://www.lifepreserversclub.com/ and see what Von has put together! Amazing, I tell you!! As if her scrap kits and project kits weren‘t enough, now she has added a ribbon kit as well as a card kit! I can’t wait to get my kits and get started! ...now run, before they are gone because the are guaranteed to sell out fast!


Come back in a couple days, because I have more secrets to share!!

No comments: