Monday, August 24, 2009

My guest designer goodies!

I’ve have had the most fun creating from my Lifepreservers Scrapbook Club kit! Not only are the papers fabulous, Von has added some super fun embellishments! Von also has some awesome kits lined up for the up coming months!! *hint hint*

Here is what I have created so far for my Guest Design spot!

I really wanted to experiment with other options for the punchinella so on this lo I cut it into circles. I created the spaceship using the Paperdolls cartridge and the Cricut. The “dome” of the spaceship is clear packaging material that I embossed with the cuttlebug, then cut to fit the ship.



On this layout I adhered the Punchinella to the chipboard stars, then trimmed.
The other stars were created from plastic packaging material (actually, I emptied the package from the chipboard stars and cut a flat piece of plastic from that!) I cut the plastic into star shapes, then embossed the stars with my cuttlebug. I finished them off by dry brushing paint on the back. The stamped circles were created by stamping VersaMark onto the cardstock with the bottom of paint and stickles bottles!



I also created a fun birthday card!



These papers are to cute!! I am off to see what else I can do with them!

No comments: