Friday, August 28, 2009

Gorgeous Card Kit from Lifepreservers Scrapbook Club

These papers from Collage Press are gorgeous!! Combine them with the fantasic goodies that Von finds and we have a fabulous August Card Kit from http://www.lifepreserversclub.com !!

I started out making this for the BSH contest at Lifepreservers Scrapbook club. We had to use an 8.5x11 sketch for inspiration. I then added some cardstock and a few more pp stripsand a little lace to turn it into a 12x12 to fit my album! Sneaky, huh!!

I just love the airplane paper!! I was perfect for the photos of our stop at the Space and Air Museum!




Non kit items were:
Tim Holtz mask was from a previous Lifepreservers kit
Tim Holtz Distress inks
chipboard star
corkboard star I cut from an old sticker
buttons
thread

1 comment:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

This is so incredible! I just love how you used these papers and masked them. They are perfect with the theme! Beautiful work!!